Monday, September 21, 2009

Sneak Peak

We've been busy parents to be. Getting a nursery ready is probably the hardest part of being pregnant. We pregnant people have GRAND ideas of what we want it to be, I know I do!!! After I found out we were having a boy, I KNEW I didn't want to do sports, boats, woodland creatures, or anything else that is generally assiciated with " Boys" I wanted something bright, and fun, and pretty gender nuetral... then the hunt for bedding commenced, I finally found it, ordered it, only to find out that it had been discontinued! Sad day, but then I ordered something very similar, same colors and everything. I finally got the bedding last Monday, after probably about 6 weeks!
Well then I thought about paint. I knew I wanted to stripe a wall( based on the bedding), and then paint the other three a solid color. Man, let me tell you, painting stripes is a pain! Here is a sneak peak at the stripes!
(You can see some of our sample swatches there!)
But honestly, I'm not sure which Adam and I disliked more, painting three walls a solid blue, or the stripes!
This is the baby blue that is on the other three walls!

So now we wait for the furniture. Which is being delivered on THURSDAY!!!! YEY!!! Adam and I went to order our crib, dresser, and glider back at the beginning of July, so it's been a long time coming now! We're soo excited!!! I'll post some pictures, once it all comes together on Friday!

No comments: