Monday, November 18, 2013

10 years

At the end of October ( yes I'm a little late I know) Adam and I celebrated our ten year high school reunion!  I still can't believe it's been 10 years.  I saw this on facebook I think and it's totally true!

Our reunion was at the House of Blues, and it was a great time.  It was very similar to high school in the fact that you talked with who you did in high school.  Lucky for Adam and I, we are still in close contact with most of our friends from high school.  Only Dr. Andrew has moved far away! It was a fun night to get out without the kids, and hangout with our friends. 

Seeing as we are old people now, Adam and I didn't go to the "after" party like most people did.  We were tired, my feet hurt ( hello twenty weeks pregnant, wearing heels for 4 hours without standing), and it was already 11 pm, way past our bedtime! 
I missed the hand on hip memo:/

Sadly, I took my camera, but didn't take any pictures with it.  Luckily, Courtney, the brave soul who put this whole thing together got a photo booth, so I do at least have a few pictures from the evening! 

Our "Crew"
I can't believe that it's been ten years, I honestly do not feel like we this close  to being thirty.  Yikes! 


No comments: