Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Summer Bumming!

Well, currently neither Adam or I have jobs, so we are enjoying our summer hanging out, and best of all cooking! We have made delicious homemade meals almost every night, I can't even remember the last time we went out to eat!!! I'm so glad that I married a man who loves to cook, as much as I love to eat! One thing we have really learned to do this summer is make ice cream, we've had an ice cream maker for a couple of years now, but we have made a lot this summer. Vanilla, sweet cream, chocolate, cookies and cream, and every single one has been GREAT!!! ON another note, I realized today that the bushes that the dogs always go and roll around in are LILIES!!! Orange ones at that, so now I have hydrangeas, and lilies blooming, both of which I didn't plant and didn't do anything too!!!! EXCITING, fresh cut flowers everyday! I hope to get some pictures posted on here if I can!!! We are officially coming home in August, the 13-18!!!! :)

1 comment:

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

What is your recipe for sweet cream?! We have an ice cream maker too that we got two years ago but have yet to use it. Ricardo loves sweer cream!