Wednesday, June 11, 2008

We're Handy!!!

Well as it turns out a little DRAINO fixed out sink issue!!! We were pretty excited about that!!! That's about the only exciting thing that has happened. This past weekend was really hot here like heat index of 101 or so!! So we spent most of our weekend in the pool. We were really worried that it was going to be really cold becuase the last time we swam ( August) the water was freezing!! Well I don't know if it is our new liner or just the heat but the pool is PERFECT!!! It's reading that it is 90! Which when it is hot outside is a little warm but at least it's easy to get into.:) Today it was 80 something and it was nice!!! I also called in this week for temping, the guy I talked to was suprised I had a degree, so I had to explain that we were not going to be here long enough for anyone to actually hire me! OH WELL!
We have started to plan our trip home it looks like it's going to be in the middle of August, the hottest time in Dallas, we are not FOR SURE set on the dates though, but it'll be nice, we just gotta make sure we have a babysitter for the doggies! Which I don't think will be a problem!

No comments: