Sunday, October 25, 2009

Domestic once again...

Lets just say, I am one lucky woman. I've said it once, and I'll say it again, I married well. Adam, loves to cook. Which is good, because, it's not that I don't like to cook, I prefer baking. Which will one day catch up to me I'm sure, and it won't be pretty. I am more of a follow a recipe kinda gal, whereas Adam, likes to throw things in a pot and see how it turns out! I just can't do that. But seeing that he has been busy the last week or so until dinner time, I've been left to my own devices if I want to eat!

One bad thing about following recipes is that you get WAY TOO MUCH food for just two people. I'll be so happy when we have kids that can actually put a dent in the stuff I make! Luckily though, the things I made last week were GREAT reheated! Lets see, I have made, Chicken Enchiladas, which were amazing (I could literally eat Mexican Food everyday!) I made, Baked Ziti, which, in the words of Rachael Ray, " Could feed an army" I think we ate that for about 3 meals, plus I had it for lunch one day. With that I made homemade french bread that was pretty good! Um... man, it's been over a week now, I can't remember what else I made. I made pot roast in the crock pot, though there wasn't much of that left.

Then on Sunday, we both woke up wanting to do something in the kitchen, so from scratch chocolate cake muffins were on the menu, and since then we've both eaten WAY TOO MANY!!!

No comments: