Friday, December 5, 2008

Better late than never!

So I ( Adam) finally took the pictures off my camera. So here are a few from the first snow, and Thanksgiving. In no particular order!


This is at like 6 AM, and it's just starting to fall!


When I got home from work, this is the bench in our yard!!! Not a whole lot but it was still there!:)



And some Thanksgiving ones!

Adam preparing the Sweet Potatoes!!



Our table. I can't wait to have a dining room table!! Though I did enjoy using our China for the third time!!



And our turkey! It was SOOO BROWN, Adam did a GREAT job! Yummy!


I will not bore you with all the other food pictures that I have of our home made Thanksgiving, but it was probably the best one yet, every year we get a little better with making food.


The boys were going at it. We did a buffet style in the sun room on the table out there. We didn't have enough room for everything in the kitchen!

I'll leave you with this picture. You see how much my husband loves our dog, and how much our dog love him? It's sick really! But I love them both!:)


No comments: