Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve!!!

To everyone!

Adam's parents made the long trip from Dallas yesterday where we picked them up from the airport! Last night we went to the tapas restaurant that Adam and I had gone to called Distrito! We all got the tasting menu, which was amazing. The waiter really sold us because he said they were going to be closed for the next few days so the chef was going to be giving a lot of food in the tasting, so we did it! Man, he was not kidding, for 4 people, we got 14, that's right 14 different tapas plates. Yes, they are small but 14 kinda adds up on you. That along with a pitcher of Margaritas, it was a fantastic night!

Today, is cooking day. We decided that we would cook Christmas dinner today, since we'll be leaving on the 26Th to head up to Vermont for our skiing trip! So we didn't want the left overs to go bad since we'll be gone a week! So tomorrow for Christmas morning we'll be doing the Fenner family tradition of creamed turkey and eggs ( I know it sounds gross, and the first time I ate it I was a little unsure, but it's pretty tasty!) Then we'll be making Turkey Pot Pies! That should probably do the turkey in, and any sides we have left over!

Tonight we're going to the 10PM service at church. I hope that it stops raining, and warms up about 25 Degrees, but I don't think that will happen! Oh well!

So since I'll be in Vermont, I probably won't update until we get back around the 2and, so I hope that everyone has a GREAT Christmas, and a Happy New Year!!!
I leave you with a picture of the dogs, sunbathing, in the sun room the other day!

No comments: