Thursday, December 4, 2008

Oh my...

I have to brag on my husband for a second! Yesterday I had to take my car to have the brakes fixed and we couldn't go an pick it up until like 10 PM. So we went to pick it up, and well it took me a while to get going. So Adam waited for me to get going before he left the parking lot. But then stupid me was trying to take the parking brake off ( I NEVER put it on) and I popped the hood. So I had to get out and close it and there was frost on my windows. Needless to say, when I turned on my lights Adam left. But he soon realized that I wasn't behind him. So he pulled over a few streets down, then waited for me to pass him. I didn't know this, but was suprised when he pulled into the garage behind me. I get out and ask..." How on Earth did I beat you home?" He said..." I pulled over to wait for you, I didn't want you to get car jacked!!!" haha isn't that SWEET?!?!?! lol... I thought it was funny! Anyway, I thought that I would let you all know how sweet he is!!

oh yeah, and he bought me tickets to see Legally Blonde the Musical on Friday night!!! I've been wanting to see it since it came out!!! YEY!!! He's the best! Love you honey:)

No comments: