Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Should have known

Adam and I went to see New Moon on Monday, which interestingly enough they are called " Twilight Two" at the movie theater. I thought that it was so smart of me to go on a Monday in the middle of the day, hoping to escape all the little tween girls who would scream and " oooohhh" over Edward and Jacob. But NOOOOOOO, we were in a theater filled with them. Usually I would have just sucked it up, but of course, I have to sit to the left of probably one of the ONLY 13 year old girls in the theater WHO HAD NOT READ THE BOOK... Ok Ok, so yes, Adam has not read the books, but this little girl would ask her friend "why would he do that, why did he do this" every. single. time. And no, she was not whispering. The whole damn theater could probably hear her!!! lol.. either way, at the end of the movie, everyone was like " WHAT NOOOOOO...." when it ended. Well if you have seen the movie, or read the book, you know what happens, I'm not sure why everyone was in shock! oh well, that's what I get for going to a movie about vampires who love humans!:)

I did enjoy the movie, but I knew it wouldn't be as good as the book, seeing that I've never seen a movie that was a good as the book, but I did enjoy the first movie too, and I own it, and fully instead on owning the second, third, fourth and fifth!!!:)

No comments: