Monday, January 31, 2011

Miss us?

I've been terrible about posting this month, sorry! This post is dedicated to Dylan, because well, he hasn't had a post since his birthday one, and he's been up to a lot since then!

So he is almost 14 months. Man does time fly. He still isn't talking, but we are working on it! he is slowly but surly trying to drop his afternoon nap, which doesn't make this mommy very happy. I had a great system, nap #1, I got things done around the house, nap # 2, I took a nap. With nap #2 going bye-bye, that means I don't get a nap. So I've been going to sleep at like 10.



In other news though, he is WALKING! Well, I say that, but he isn't walking full time. He can walk. not very far, but he will do it! He is pretty adorable if I do say so myself when he is doing it! Everyday he gets a little better at it.

Friday, we went to Gymboree for the first time. He had a great time. He really was more interested in going UP the slide than anything else though. Of course, now he is sick though. He hasn't ever been around that many kiddo's at once, and to be honest, I don't know how much sanitizing they do. There were all kinds of balls in his mouth. Because we don't have ANY balls at the house to play with.;)

There is a lot coming up in the next few months as well. Friday, I'm helping my sister move, We have Adam and I's 10 year " dating" anniversary, my birthday, we are going to a silent auction with Erin and Michelle,Half marathon in March ( which I might die running... err walking!;)) and we planned a trip to Vegas for the end of April. Of course, we had booked it before I realized it was Easter weekend:( So we're going to be doing an early egg hunt with Dylan! So it's going to be a busy few months. I will try my hardest to be better about posting. I just don't have a whole lot exciting going on in my day to day life.

No comments: