Thursday, February 3, 2011

Homebody

I always knew that I preferred to be at home. Go to a bar? No, thanks, I'll stay at home and drink. Go to the movies? Naw, we'll watch Netflix. Being a home- body, really makes life cheaper too. It wasn't until this winter ice storm, that I realized how much I really like being at home. All I read on Facebook, is " gosh, I've got to get out of this house, or man, ANYTHING to get me out of this house." You know what? I've been inside ALL week. Dylan was sick this weekend, so I haven't left the house since Saturday. I'm not going stir crazy at all. I like being in my PJ's. Adam was home on Tuesday and Wednesday, so we just had a big PJ party. We through food in the crock pot, snuggled up and watched TV, and played with our favorite little boy. I don't plan on going anywhere tomorrow either. Call me a chicken, whatever, but the idea of driving on ice scares the crap out of me. Our street still looks like an ice rink, and our driveway is also. So I'll be sitting tight until Saturday when it finally gets above freezing to melt all this stuff.

But I am glad Adam went to work today, we are out of food!:)

No comments: