Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Who would buy that?

I don't know about ya'll but I get sucked into infomercials. You know the ones. Cheesey sales people, and pretty lame products. I don't know what it is about these commercials that makes me watch them, but I do. I always think to myself " Wow, that's pretty awesome" but never ONCE have a bought an infomercial item. Shamwow? I can't beleive I don't own one of those. Also, that GT Xpress 101. AMAZING! I want to make stuffed pizzas! But nope, never purchased. I have seen some pretty ridiculous as well as useful items on tv as well. So this is what inspired my post. WHO WOULD BUY THAT?
Pajama Jeans! Have you seen this ad? I mean come on. I'm as lazy as they come and even I can put jeans on! I don't care what anyone thinks either, they DO NO look like normal jeans. Look at those ladies ass's, terrible.



The next latest and greatest product I've seen is Style Snaps. Now at first I though, hey, that's a pretty good idea. I'm pretty picky about what my hems look like and this just doesn't cut it! What do you think?


What are some of your favorite infomercials? What products have you purchased from them?

1 comment:

Court's Blog said...

None! I've seen those pj-jeans and they are soooo ugly looking! These ads crack me up though!