Monday, February 21, 2011

Lazy



I have no excuses. I'm lazy. So to my 5 readers, I'm sorry I haven't updated you on the happenings in this house in a while. Lots has happened in February! Adam and I celebrated our 10 year dating "anniversary", went and spent the night away in Paris (no no just Paris TX),we celebrated Valentines day and of course I turned 26. That's still pretty weird to think about. But I don't feel like I look or feel 26, so I'm not freaking out don't worry! This month seems to have flown by. I think it has something to do with the 2 weeks of freezing icy weather, that kept us locked in the house. Like my last post stated, I really loved being in, but this past week has been gorgeous, and I've enjoyed taking my little man to the park and sitting outside blowing bubbles!

I know that none of you readers care what Adam and I are doing, which is actually good, because it's not much. So I know y'all want a Dylan update. He is almost 15 months. Can you believe that? He amazes me everyday. He learns something new, and you can just see his brain churning. It's awesome. Oh yeah, and last week, he decided to walk full time. Yup, finally. He very rarely crawls anymore. Really just when he falls and needs to get somewhere quickly! He has tried running, but isn't quite there. He seems like much less of a baby now that he can walk. He is so cute doing it too, his back arches, and he really loves to carry things. The last couple of days it's been plastic baby coat hangers! He also really likes Daddy's putter.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Love the pictures! Dylan is looking more grownup and less like a baby. The days are going to fly now that he is "mobile".