Thursday, April 28, 2011

VIVA LAS VEGAS

Last weekend, Adam and I took a little Vacation of sorts. We headed to the great state of Nevada. The weather was cool, perfect actually. The company was grand. And we didn't lose money! Adam loves to gamble, you see. I'm pretty indifferent on it, I love it if I'm winning, but hate it if I'm losing.

We met up with our friend David, from Penn, and his sister,brother in law, girlfriend, and her brother. They are all New Yorkers. Not much of gamblers either. They spent a lot of time at the pool. 80 degrees is a little too chilly for me to be at a pool, and well, it's warmer here, so i'll hang by a pool later!:)

We saw a show , ate at nice restaurants, they drank many cocktails, I had shirley temples. One picture was taken, a REALLY comfy bed was slept on, though not as much as I would have liked. I do believe a good time was had by all.

Adam and I ended up about $500 ahead for the trip, but mostly it was me. I won all the money, I don't mean to brag, but I'm much more lucky that Adam!:)

No comments: