Thursday, May 5, 2011

Update


It has been brought to my attention that some of my lovely readers would like an update on kiddo #2, as well as Dylan! I scrolled through the last several posts and there wasn't one picture to be had. SAD. I'll be honest though, I havn't picked up my camera in a while. I think it's just becuase Dylan is all over the place, I focus on keeping him from putting things in the toilet, unrolling all the toilet paper, or throwing my phone down the stairs!


So, I always knew the second pregnancy would be differnt, but I'll tell you what, I CANNOT beleive I am almost 18 weeks pregnant. I really would have no idea I was pregnant, other than the fact I'm huge, and occassionally getting kicked in the bladder.:) Adam and I completed our "nursery renovation" of sorts this weekend(post on that later) I have a little over 3 weeks until we find out if Dylan will have a brother or sister, and let me tell you what, it's going to be a LONG 3 weeks! So, with Dylan, I started taking 'belly shots' at like 8 weeks. Well, I finally got one the other night at 17 weeks. I am going to compare it to my I beleive 25 week picture with Dylan! You definatly show quicker, and bigger with the second!


Dylan, wow what can I say? HE IS A WILD CHILD. He will NOT sit still, he is into everything. He spends a good portion of his day naked from the waist down. He can run now, so what does he do when he see's a diaper? RUNS. He thinks it is hilarious, and I generally don't really care. When he pee's we've gotten lucky and he has been standing on the tile! Can you beleive that he is 17 months old now? He has all 4 molars, and he is wild. That's all I can say. We went to storytime yesterday at the library, he was the only kiddo who wouldn't sit in his momma's lap.


So, I am so far behind, I haven't put up Easter pictures. We missed actual easter, but luckily our niehgborhood had an egg hunt the weekend before. He was a good egg hunter, he got 4 eggs. I wasn't one of the many women who grabbed eggs from other kids so taht my kid could have a basket full of candy he couldn't eat anyway!


I promise I will do a picture post in the next few days. I've got a few to share!:)

No comments: