Monday, May 7, 2012

Graham {7 Months}

Seriously? Another month has gone by so fast.  They are not kidding when they say, once you have kids time speeds up.  A lot has happened this month in Graham's little life.  First off, he got a tooth.  Second, he is on the move.  I know he was moving last month, but this month he decided he would explore.  He goes in the kitchen, entry way, from the bedroom to the bathroom.  He is much faster now as well.  Granted he is still army crawling, which is fine by me, I don't think I'm ready for him to be on all fours yet. 
He has continued to be an easy baby, and follows a pretty regular routine  Though toward the end of the month, he started pushing that morning nap back an hour with is actually nice because we can get something done in the morning if needed.  He is still sleeping through the night, and consistently wakes up at 6:50.  I'm convinced that he somehow hears Adam's alarm go off.  Because on the weekend's he has been sleeping until almost 8.  But Adam hardly hears his alarm so I have no idea how that would be happening. 

This month he has started noticing Dylan more.  Dylan can make him giggle, and that just melts my heart.  He isn't much of a giggler.  Not like Dylan.  He will giggle if you make him do the motions to itsy bitsy spider, if you tickle him, or if he is really sleeping, then he finds things all kinds of funny.  Dylan currently still loves him, shares his toys with him.  Tries to share his snacks with him.  Always, says "Hi bubba" when he sees him.  I know they are going to be the best of friends and never fight right?

The most recent development in Graham's life is his ability to pull up.  I lowered his crib because he would try to pull up on the bumper and I thought "better safe than sorry" That next nap time, I went in to see him chilling on his knees looking over the edge.  WAY TO BIG.  Then last night of all nights, I was laying next to him on the floor and the kid pulled up to STANDING on me.  Adam and I were floored.  That new talent made pictures on the chair quite entertaining, to say the least. 

He is eating like a champ, though he hasn't really figured out puffs or Mumum's yet.  He seems to have a very strong gag reflex still.  If he gets something on his tongue he pretty much always vomits.  It's sad.  I cant wait until the day I can drop some puffs in front of him and him be entertained for ten minuets.  We also haven't tried him in a high chair at a restaurant yet, but he has pretty much mastered sitting on the floor, so we will probably try soon.  

7 Month Stats:

17 ish lbs
29ish in
Size 3 diapers
6 and 9 Month onsies
9 Month sleepers
one tooth, but I think he is working on another
Taking 2 naps a day
eating 4-5 7oz bottles

No comments: