Monday, September 22, 2008

Welcome Fall

It's official! Today is the first day of fall! I can't wait to watch all the leave change! If there is one good thing about living in the Northeast, it's seasons. We get to see the leaves change colors, and fall, then we get some snow, they we get PERFECT Spring days, and mild summers! I'll miss that part of PA! One of the many perks of fall is the food! Pumkin Spice Lattes have become a drink that I look forward to having in the summer... thank you Starbucks!

I was home last night while Adam was up at school working and I was in the mood to bring fall into the house, so I took my Pumkin Room spray, and my pumkin spice Hershey Kisses and went to town! I made DELISIOUS Pumkin Spice Brownies, and sprayed my house to smell like pumkins, it was AMAZING!




I highly recommend making a trip to the nearest Target and picking you up some of these hersehy kisses. I am waiting to get my hands on the Carmel Apples flavored ones, which I've heard are to die for!

After making dessert I decided I need to make some real food for dinner, so Lasagna it was. HOMEMADE... I even made the tomatoe sauce, sadly not with my home grown tomatoes, but that because we had eaten them the day before with some fresh mozerella cheese and olive oil!!! The Lasagna turned out delicious, I even took a picture of it, because I was impressed at how much effort went into it!



Adam and I both leave town on Friday, but for once in the almost 8 years we've been together, we're going in seperate directions. Me to Texas, him to Japan! Alright, alright, his is a LITTLE more exciting, but oh well, you can't win them all!:)

No comments: