Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Expecting snow?

Yes, you read that right! There is snow in our forecast! Tonight, and possibly tomorrow night. Now what's the chance that it will actaully snow? Not very high, but it's still nice to hear that it COULD happen. Today was absolutly disgusting. I'm talking, rain, cold, and wind. Wind gusting at like 60 MPH. So what did I do? Since I didn't have to work, I had a lazy day. I did a load of laundry, watched some of my girly shows that were recorded, ie: One Tree Hill, Desperate Housewives, Grey's, and Eli Stone. But the most exciting thing I did was bake. I FIANLLY got to make my pumpkin cookies. You see, the wedding we were at this weekend had them at the rehersal dinner, and they were fantastic. So I made some, though mine are different, Pumpkin Chocolate Chip, with a maple frosting. I havn't frosted them yet, but they are good without it!
Once I find my thing to transfer my pictures to the computer I'll post some pictures from this weekend, though I don't have that many. It was a great weekend, the wedding was saturday, but we got there Friday for the reshersal dinner, which was GREAT, even though it was as cold as it's been all year outside. After that we went to another cabin to do some drinking! Needless to say, I ended up in the hot tub with my jeans on ( Thank you Erica!) It was a great time had by all though, the drinking continued after the wedding reception at a huge bonfire they had, once that was over, there was more drinking to be had ( I didn't drink that night) then we went back to our cabin becuase we had to be up early!!! That's the short story of the weekend! I'll hopefully put up some pictures tomorrow!!

No comments: