Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's freezing! * Burrr*

Yesterday it was so cold.
Like 55 with winds about 30 MPH. It's official that fall/ winter are coming! YEY! Last night I went downtown to meet up with Adam, because he was supposed( yes supposed ) to have a flag football game at 8:30. So after work, I made my way home, to let the dogs out and grab so warm clothes. Scarf, wool coat, ear cover things, and some gloves, I was SET! So I get down to the school, and we go to get some dinner, Potbelly! We don't have one in the " Burbs" so it was good! Then we headed over to the football game. The team was there about 40 min early to warm up. Well we found out shortly, that the game wasn't last night, it is next week! So of course everyone that had gone out there wanted to play. So there I was sitting all the ground, in a little ball of clothes, I was still freezing, reading my book ( Which I just about finished, though I finished it this morning). After the game we headed back to the car, but since my fingers were frozen I had to make a trip to Starbucks. I'm becoming one of those people. I ordered a " nonfat, decaf, pumpkin spice latte". I think that's just about as complicated as I'll be getting. It sure was good! So when we got home, I quickly ran a nice HOT bath, and soaked for a while while continuing to read my book! What I nice evening!
Some of you might wonder " What book is she reading now?" We'll shortly after finishing the Twilight Sage, which once again I will say, EVERYONE READ IT!!! It was so good. I found a series, that is recommended for adults after Twilight. It's the Sookie Stackhouse Series,by Charlaine Harris. It's along the same lines, human falls in love with Vampire, and this one is a little racy, lots of " Adult content. If you are even a little interested and have HBO, there is actually a series on, on Sunday nights called True Blood, that is based on the first book! It's really good and goes with the book PRETTY well. So check it out!
We are heading to Ohio tomorrow morning, for a wedding weekend!:)So I'll check back after that!

No comments: