Tuesday, October 21, 2008

He's Done...

Well, he's been done for a few days now, it's just that we've been spending all of our time together I didn't have a chance to post! Last Thursday concluded the " mid-term" portion of Adam's semester. Which just means, he goes to school at 6, gets home anywhere from 11PM-6AM. Since the day he got back from Japan he had been working none stop, so the only time we got to see each other was when I was leaving for work, or he was getting in from a late night. But I'm happy to say that is over, and we have 6 weeks until Finals start! So, since he had gotten about 10 hours of sleep in the last WEEK, we spend all of Friday at home, we slept in, made food, and watched all of our shows on the DVR that needed to be recorded! It was lovely!
Saturday, we had a birthday party! Aubrey turned on this weekend, so therefore I can no longer call her " baby"! She's such a big girl now! So we went out to the birthday party where they had a Bounce house for the kids, and beer and wine for the adults, and food and cake of course. It was a very chilly day, so the Janelle and Brian had a fire going, and it smelled sooo good. I got to see some old coworkers from when I took over for Janelle so she could be at home with Aubrey! Overall it was an exhausting day. Who would think a birthday party for a one year old could take it out of you? OH, but it did, I think Adam and I both went to bed at 8:30! It was kinda sad!
Sunday, we did about the same as we did on Friday, our goal was to not leave the house, and we were successful! I made pancakes for breakfast, and then we had an early dinner of meatloaf, which was Delicious! Then we continued to watch some of our shows!
Monday, I was trying to convince Adam not to go to his one class that morning and stay home with me, and surprisingly his class got cancelled, so it worked out perfectly! Though Adam didn't actually get out of bed until about 2:30, we made our way over to King of Prussia.( one of the biggest malls in the country) It's actually two malls, that are connected by a walkway! But it has just about every store you could think of, and every department store available up in the Northeast! Anyway, I was on a mission to find a dress for a wedding this week in Ohio, where it's supposed to be in the mid to upper 50's, and of course the wedding is outside!! COLD! Anyway, for winter approaching here, you would think there would be more sweater dressed, but the only place I found any that I halfway liked were Banana Republic, oh how I love that store!! Once again, I found what I was looking for there! So all is good! I'm set for the wedding!

This afternoon, I'm going to get my hair cut, then Adam and I are going to a nice dinner at Mercato( We just can't seem to get enough of each other:) I guess it's good we're married then!). It's a BYOB, so we can bring a good bottle of wine and don't have to pay a fortune for it! That's all for now, though I know it was a lot!

Oh yes, and we finally got our plans for Christmas settled, I'll tell everyone about that after the wedding this weekend! It's going to be beautiful, it's in a national forest, well ALL THE LEAVES ARE FALLING AND CHANGING!!:)

No comments: