Wednesday, October 8, 2008

We're Back!

We both made it! For the first time in our almost EIGHT years together, we both left town at the same time, only going to different places! Adam to Japan, and I went to Dallas! I think he might win in the coolness factor but oh well! I returned from my little vacation on Friday night, and he returned on Sunday night! It was so nice to seem him, though sad, because he didn't get a break. He got home and hit the ground running, FAST! Mid-terms are coming up, if there is anything I dislike about school it's mid-terms! He doesn't get home until late, and when he gets home, all he wants to do is sleep!

Once he uploads his pictures from Japan, I'll post some as well as some details as to what he was doing over there! All I really know is that he visited the two most popular cities in Japan, and looked at buildings!:) Oh... almost architects find that fun!

I'll update more later:)

No comments: