Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's so close!

Thanksgiving, it's right around the corner, which is a good thing. I'm tired of going to the store!:) I feel like that's the only place that I've been in the last week! Though Friday night, Adam and I had a date night. We went to this resturant called Distrito, it's a tapas place right by campus. The chef was actually on Iron Chef America against Bobby Flay, and he WON! Though I have not seen this challenge which kinda suprises me, we didn't even know he was on the show until after we got our reservations. But the food was amazing. After that we headed over to see new new Bond movie. Only knowing that we HAD to see Twilight this coming weekend. But it was a lot of fun:) Sunday night we went over to a friends for a Thanksgiving Dinner. A guy in Adam's class and his wife hosted it, and it was GREAT. I was excited becuase I wanted a Turkey dinner, but I knew I had to wait until Thursday, lucky for me we had one early.

I think I finally have EVERYTHING we need for Turkey Day! Laura will be here tomorrow night, and Eli, a friend from school ( Actually went to A&M also) will be coming to join us in a day of eating and football. Hopefully, I can stay awake for football, that might be asking to much though!!

Oh yes, and my Christmas cards arrived yesterday, now I have to look into who is going to be lucky enough to get one;) Just kidding, I already knew who does!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!:)

No comments: