Sunday, November 2, 2008

Is it really November?

I can't believe it! This weekend we went to two different Halloween parties! On Friday, I spent the day with Janelle and Aubrey, we ate lunch at the Cheesecake Factory for Janelle's birthday and then I ran home, changed for party #1. I met Adam up at school for " happy hour" which is something the School of Design does every Friday. Free beer and occasionally free food. So we had a few beers then went to David and Leslie ( K-Fed and Brit Brit) to eat some pizza. Then we headed off to the party, where we were like the first ones there. I'll throw in that it was like 10 already or something! So we headed off to a bar to get a drink before going back to the party! It was a fun party, I was a little bummed, because my camera battery died, so I didn't get any pictures, so I'll have to steal them from Leslie when they get put online!

Party #2 was on Saturday. We headed out of the house about 10PM. I'm telling you, I don't know when we got so old, but that is just far to late for leaving the house for the first time! This party was also fun, drinking, and snacking on different snacks! It wasn't near as crowded as Friday's probably because it wasn't actually Halloween! On a side note, because I found out that I needed to dress up for both of these parties, the day before, I didn't really have much of a costume, I had some bunny ears and bow tie for the first party ( Original I know) but then I didn't wear anything for the second party. Adam on the other hand was Michael Phelps. It was a pretty good costume actually!
Needless to say, since we both are not used to go into the city to go to parties, it was a nice weekend, that involved lots of sleeping in, because we wouldn't get back to the house until 2 AM. So once I get some more pictures from other people I'll post more, but here are a few that I had!

No comments: