Thursday, November 13, 2008

I need a cookie jar...

Last year at work, we did a gift exchange and my gift was a snowman cookie jar, filled with homemade sugar cookies:) ( it was passed around as many times as the game allowed, though I think it was just for the cookies) Anyway, as I was making snicker doodles last night, to offset my calorie expenditure from my boot camp class, I was thinking how I to needed a Christmas cookie jar! Something like this but BETTER!

I also realized last night, that Thanksgiving is TWO weeks from today, and I haven't really even begun to think about what all I'm going to be cooking! Laura is coming in from NYC to spend the weekend with us, so between the three of us, we'll have WAY to much food for just three people! Oh well, more leftovers for the football games!

Not a whole lot going on with us, Adam is getting closer and closer to finals, which means I'm seeing less and less of him. I guess that comes hand and hand with going to am Ivy League school, to get your Masters Degree! I can't wait until he is done!

No comments: