Monday, March 2, 2009

Busy weekend!



This weekend flew by faster than any I can remember in the past. Maybe it was because we actually were productive and didn't just watch TV. I like my old weekends. Though our "Kids" were not any help during out very busy day! ( click above picture to get a good view of our helpers!)
This weekend started off with another BYO fantastic meal. We have made it a goal to go to one new restaurant in the city every week until graduation. We of course won't hit all of them we want, but oh well... we would probably be close to broke if we did anyway!!

Saturday morning started off bright and early with the tile guy coming to fix the bathroom!
And it's a good thing, because it was getting to be really gross, and every time we would turn the handle more little bits would fall into the tub! Yucky!! Here is the finished product!


After they left, I was feeling like we needed to do some stuff around the house, seeing that it was supposed to be listed this week, so we got to painting. The realtor suggested we paint our bedroom wall a neutral color instead of the fabulous tealish/ blue we had painted it. And although she loved the orange ( I never really liked it, but never wanted to repaint it) bathroom, we decided we should paint it too. So we got to it. The following are before and after pics.
This isn't a very good pic, but you can at least see the color!



I thought that I had a picture of the wall finished, but I guess I was distracted by my Hubs, hotness!;)


Priming the bathroom, please excuse me, I had been up a long time!:)


And last but not least one of the two of us, hard at work!:)

No comments: