Monday, February 23, 2009

No news is good news!

Well over the weekend, nothing good happened:) We had a contractor come out and look at the bathroom wall, said he could re dry-wall it for about 40 bucks! But that the tiler man should be able to do it was well! We'll see. The tiler is coming out today. Friday night we went downtown to play some poker, it was a GREAT game, 11 people, but WAY to crowded for my liking. I'm surprised I don't have bruised knee's from the many times I was rammed by someones ( mostly Adam's) chair. But all in all it was a great game, I lost my $10 but Adam won like 30 so we were good to go!

The rest of the weekend, I don't believe that I even left the house... nope, sure didn't. It was great. We watched TV, and that's about it!! So I guess, yeah we don't do much. Though we did realize that Adam is going to be leaving soon, and we haven't done ANYTHING on the house we needed to do. I.E Painting, so I guess I'm going to get to do that!! Oh Boy...

So I guess as the title says: "No news is good news!" Have a Happy week!

No comments: