Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wanna be green?

Here's an easy way!



I've been meaning to post this since Christmas, because I was THAT excited about one of our gifts! My sis-in-law Laura, shared with me a GREAT alternative to those plastic bags you get at the grocery store, or even those cheap $1 reusable bags you can buy at the store. They are called envirosax. They are GREAT. I got a 5 pack of the graphic series, ours are botanica. They are wonderful. I can't say enough about them. They are large, so a full grocery cart of stuff will fit in about 5 of them. You can load them up with stuff, but they don't tear or rip, and for some reason don't really seem that heavy because you can throw them over your shoulder. They are washable, so if you get anything on them, say from chicken or beer, you can wash them. Best of all they are pretty!

For $40 you can get a set of five bags, that come in a very compact pack. They roll up really small, and I even carry my 5 pack in my purse, so if I ever need a bag to carry something I have them. I urge you to go to their website and take a look. It's an easy way to help our the environment by not using plastic bags. If your grocery store is like ours, they might even give you a discount for not using their bags:) So go check them out. Envirosax
Here is one of our five bags:)

No comments: