Thursday, February 19, 2009

The ripe old age....

of 24. You know, once you hit a certain point in life, getting older doesn't really feel any different. I feel no different now, than when I was 21. Though I'm married and live 1000 miles from most of my friends and family. My birthday was very low key this year, no fancy restaurant, which is what we usually do, and we even had a " third wheel." It started out this morning when I was presented with a new robe, it is the softest thing I've ever felt, and truly wanted to wear it to work. I had also received a box from the In-Laws earlier in the week that I had to not open until Monday which was SOOO hard. But in it was this little Lovely!
I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH!!! For another birthday gift Adam is going to buy me a wallet to go with it, but he wanted me to pick one out before he bought it... isn't he smart?;)
For dinner, it was Mexican food and Margaritas for turning 24. It was so good, pretty good company too!:) After work ( Boo:() I went down town to meet Adam and David for dinner. We walked over to Mad Mex, and even made it in time for some Happy Hour rita prices, nice. We all got big AZZ Ritas as they were called, which apparently are equivalent to 4!:) Needless to say, I was happy after dinner!:) We went home where we were going to drink the bottle of champagne that we had, but decided we were to far gone already, and of course, I had work in the morning!!! So we hit the hay! It was a great birthday! Thanks to everyone for all the well wishes, and here's to hoping 24 is a great one!!

No comments: