Friday, July 31, 2009

Land of a Salt Lake

Well, we pasted the Salt Lake... on our way to Park City! We made it back, I'll make this a short post because I can't seem to find the camera uploading thing. Our house is still not all out of boxes yet, and a VERY long way from being organized, but we're trying!! Park City is a beautiful place, in the summer, I can't even imagine what it looks like in the winter when it is covered with a white blanket. We did a lot of fun stuff, from a zip line, alpine coaster, and alpine slide( yup, I did them, even though I probably shouldn't have, and Dylan had a GREAT time!:)) even Adam got in two rounds of golf!
So today it's back to the real world, working on getting things unpacked and into their places, so we can actually find stuff!!! But hopefully, I'll post pictures of Utah soon!

No comments: