Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Current Obsession

So Dylan has sort of lost his obsession with shoes. Sort of. He will still chew on them if they are in his line of sight. He has replaced his love of shoes with his love of outlets. Yup. He will seek them out and touch them. It's a good thing we have these super fancy, brand new, building code required child/ parent proof outlets. These are made so that NOTHING but the plug goes into them. They work so well, sometimes Adam and I can't plug things in. I have a select few outlets that I have NEVER been able to get plugs into. Oh well. I figure if I can't neither can Dylan!





10 days until my BABY, is a non toddling, toddler!:(

2 comments:

Preemie Donna said...

WOW that is cool, we have had to put the outlet covers all over the house. Bella has a love for shoes too. He will be toddling before you know it. I hate that they are not considered babies once they turn one that is just crazy to me they are still babies. :) Happy Birthday early birthday to you, Adam and Dylan!!

Kacie.Whigham said...

Funny little obsession.

We made ground chicken this week for PF Chang's style lettuce wraps...saw it in your chili recipe and decided to try it. Total success! Thanks!