Thursday, March 17, 2011

Menu

I know I really fell off the wagon with posting menus. Maybe because I didn't think anyone cared, or looked. Adam and I fell off the wagon with MAKING menu's and started eating out a lot. Well the last few weeks we've made a menu and gone shopping on Sunday. Maybe a new routine for us? Anyway, I thought that I would start sharing them with you again, hopefully on Monday's but who knows really!

So this week we are having, in no particular order:

Eggplant Parmesan, Italian salad

French Onion Soup, salad

French Dips ( using left over soup)

Homemade chicken, spinach and roasted garlic pizza, probably a salad!

Chicken Tikka Masala, homemade pizza dough "NAAN", tomato and cucumber salad

Some random snacks and lunch items I made this week were granola, tuna salad, and breakfast burritos!

No comments: