Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Car Seats

I am a big believer in the fact that there a one billion ways to raise kids.  But one thing I am  firm on in is my children's safety.  So when I saw this little comparison, it made me really happy I have chosen to rear face as long as I can.  Now, I am not saying that I think people who turn their babies around at one are bad parents, because I'm not.  I just thought that I would share this with everyone so that maybe I could change some minds.

I am also aware that the chances of being in a head on collision that is at high speeds is unlikely, but why risk it right? Dylan will be rear facing until he can no longer.  I don't care that he can't watch TV, or look out the window.  Those are things he doesn't know he is missing anyway right?  I know, I'm mean.

1 comment:

The Links said...

Wow, thanks for the info. I really thought it was going to be so annoying to have him rear-facing in the big carseat, but it hasn't been bad at all. He is totally fine and doesn't seemed squashed so I too, will probably leave him in as long as I can. I mean we are almost to one year so what 6-8 more months after that! It goes by so quickly.