Sunday, January 11, 2009

Snow? I don't think so...

Well they lied again. Yesterday they were predicting like 4 inches of snow here... we didn't even get trace amounts. What a let down! Oh well, I guess some things never change.

Adam and I went to see the orthopedist on Thursday, everything with his should looks good, they gave him a new brace thing that kinda looks like a backpack of sorts, he likes it a lot better because he can straighten his arm. We were happy that there would be no need for surgery! Thursday night, Leslie and David came over to watch the National Championship football game, seeing that David went to Florida, there was a lot of tension in the house, though he required we root for the gators and not OU, which I was going to anyway! We had food, and a good game, and for the Gator's win, everyone was happy!

I start work tomorrow:( Boo... I have no idea what I'm going to be doing, it's at the same place I've been, but it's full time, for a few months at least! So that's good, it'll take my mind off of things like putting the house up for sale, though there are some things we need to do to get ready for that! Oh well! Not much going on here, Adam and I are going to make our way out to the grocery store here in a little while!

Here is a picture from before Christmas Eve church service!

1 comment:

Darci White said...

Hi there-

Thanks for saying hello (commenting) on my blog today! Glad you stop by - I love checking out new blogs and finding new "bloggie" friends. That sounds odd, but is so true.

Anyway, I actually had my header made by Carly at Playful Pickle Designs. I cannot say enough good things about her. She is awesome and so talented.

Here's her site:
playfulpickledesigns.blogspot.com

I'll have to check out your blog tonight!