Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What? A heat wave?

As most who read this know, Adam and I spent most of his Christmas break in Vermont, " Skiing". It was quite unfortunate that when we got there, December 26th, after a long 6 hour drive there, there was a "heat wave". It was 40 something degrees, with the next two days going to the 50s. Needless to say, there would be no skiing those days. Sadly, the town we were in, West Dover, is VERY tiny so there wasn't anything to do but play games!!! We had games of Apple to Apple ( a word game ) and train ( Domino game ) going on all during the day. Though I was not having fun because I kept getting huge numbers! I was trying to look mad, but I just look kinda silly!




I was glad to finally be done with train, I think I had the worst score by like 100 points! But oh well, it was good fun, family time!



The next day we decided to go and see a movie. Well wouldn't you know, there was ACTUALLY a movie theater in little West Dover. But it only had three theaters, that's right. One was showing Benjamin Button which we had seen on Christmas Day, and Marley and Me ( Way to sad to watch ) and last was Bedtime Stories. It was so cute, a GREAT family movie, and great for kids! But the theater was tiny. We took a picture to give you the idea! Adam's comment was " Isn't our TV this big?" It was sad but pretty close to true!










Soon, it was time to ski!:) Sorta!

No comments: