Thursday, January 22, 2009

Not much happening here.

That just about sums up the last week. We haven't been up to much, just hanging out! Let's see. I started work last week. Its a lot of filing, oh boy! But it'll get me through April probably, so that's good! Adam started school last Wednesday. He picked his studio, and then he had class on Thursday. It looks like he will be going to Bangladesh over spring break, so our trip home to look at houses is being delayed, to when? I don't know!

Saturday, Adam, David and I went out to King of Prussia mall to wander around. We bought the pasta roller attachment for our Kitchen aid Mixer, which we are going to put to use tonight! Sunday, we watched a lot of football. Monday, MLK day, Adam had class off, but I still had to go to work:(

If I was smart I would have stayed home from work. 20% chance of snow flurries turned into about 3 inches of snow, and a TWO hour car ride home. The ride is usually only about 30-40 min! It was no fun. I stayed home Tuesday due to a sore throat and terrible headache. Adam doesn't have class on Tuesday's so he was there to watch to Inauguration with me. Wednesday I came home to a home made pizza, dough and everything. It was GREAT! YUMMY!!!

See I told you nothing good had been happening here!:)

No comments: