That's right, as of Saturday morning, our house is under contract!!! It's great news!!! Closing date is set for July 30 if all goes well! So we'll be making our final journey to Philly sometime mid- July to be there for the movers. With this great news, we begin our house hunting here. Tonight, we're heading out to Frisco to look at perspective dwellings for us. It should be a great time.
On the baby front: I realized I didn't really give to many details, so here is a short answer list for everyone!!
1. YES YES YES, this was planned, though it did happen faster than expected, we were very fortunate, but it was 100% planned.
2. I'm due December 10, which puts me at about 15 weeks.
3. YES we are going to find out what we are having, Adam asks almost everyday if we can find out!! It's pretty cute, but not as cute as when he rubs the belly. I love him!
4. NO we don't have a preference. I think it's a girl ( I wanna buy cute dresses and shoes, what can I say) Adam doesn't care either way, neither do I in the long run!
5. I lucked out with little to no morning sickness.
6.I feel great, though I know I'm going to be a huge pregnant person, because I'm already pretty bug for 15 weeks. ESPECIALLY after I eat. It's ridiculous!
7. Yes we have some names picked out but nothing set in stone yet.
I have my first appointment with a Dr. here next week, who knows MAYBE, we will find out the sex then? Cross your fingers!