Friday, June 5, 2009

We made it...

Wow, the month of May was a really bad one for me as far as blogging goes. Sorry about that, but as I said, I guess I didn't have too much to share!! We made our three day drive home, and it is good to be in Texas. Our animals were absolutely amazing. It made the trip that much easier, not having to deal with a 60 pound dog trying to sit in your lap, like he did on the way there 2 years ago!:) We've been here just adjusting to the weather, and going to all the the restaurants that we have missed in the last few years. We've already hit up, Cafe Max and Great Outdoors. No where good for dinner yet, but I'm sure it'll happen. Tonight we're heading to a Rough Riders game, then next week to a Rangers game. Funny how neither one of us like baseball, but we won't turn down free tickets!:) haha...

No comments: