Sunday, June 28, 2009

I did it!


I know, I said I would have pictures up by Friday, but hey, I'm only two days late... sorry. So we did both of our walk through this past week, and with all the things the inspector found, it looks like we will be in the house no later than the 8th! So that's exciting! So here are some pictures, I'll try to just put up the self explanatory ones... we're really excited, can't wait to get our stuff from PA, and go buy new stuff too!




Back yard! The dogs will love it!


View of stairs from living room!


His and hers bathroom sinks... finally, in the 3 years we lived together we've never had two sinks!!



LOVE the stone fireplace!


Kitchen from breakfast area... YEY for GRANITE, and GAS stove!



The across the street view!




Adam and the stairs!


Living room from top of stairs

WOW, those were in a really bad order, but oh well... I did spare you the pictures of the pantry, 5 bedrooms and office, formal dining and living rooms. Did wanna bore you!!! Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

The Pettijohn's said...

The house looks beautiful!! Congrats!