Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday Menu

Alright, here it goes, my first every Monday Menu. Thanks for those who shared some recipes with me. They will make it onto next weeks menu. We had a lot of carry over from last week since Adam's parent returned home from a month long European vacation, we joined them for dinner one night, as well as a girls night for me, where I was kind enough to bring Adam dinner!

On the menu this week:

Homemade Oven Fries

Possibly a soup of some kind

Grilled Lamb Chops


Probably some chicken dish that has yet to be determined
green salad

Now I hope to make the menu's more detailed than this, but I didn't really have to think that hard because these were mainly from last week. So hopefully in the future I will have more detailed dinners.

Please submit some recipes for me to try. You might see them on my menu next week!

1 comment:

Casey said...

I hope the Homemade Oven Fries turned out good, did you use the recipe I posted on the blog here?
http://www.caseyandcolter.net/?p=2346