Now, of course I'm a little late in posting this, so I'm actually pretty close to 38 weeks now, which means, if he comes when Dylan did ( 8 days early) we won't be having a 39 week post. Again, I'm 100 percent OK with this. So for reaching full term, I thought I would get to answering some questions that every pregnant person toward the end gets asked.
- No my hospital bag is not packed, completely. I DO have some stuff in it.
- Yes, I'm minimally dilated, though I'm not sure that is an appropriate stranger question.
- Yes, I'm as ready as I'll ever be. I mean aside from the fact that I don't have sheets on the pack n play, nor do I even own them;)
- I plan to nurse yes, but you know what, if it doesn't work, oh well. Dylan is a pretty cute, healthy smart kiddo, and he was a formula baby.
- If I have not gone into labor by 40 weeks, yes, my Dr. will induce. In his words " In 40 years of private practice, I've never seen anything good come from letting mom be 2 weeks overdue." - I am most looking forward to seeing what he looks like. I haven't seen his face this whole pregnancy, so I really want to know what he looks like.
There you have it. If you have more questions, please feel free to ask them. That's all I can think of right now. Hopefully soon, I'll have a birth announcement to post.