Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Totally Addicting

So who doesn't know about Pinterest? This website is the new "hot" thing. I'm not sure why, it's just posting things that people see online, you can pin, and others can as well. The sad thing about this website is that it is sooo addicting. Luckily for me, I've benefited from it.

I've made several recipes I've found, if I had more time to do them, I've found lots of cute crafts. I've found playrooms that I want to create for Dylan and Graham. The website really does have a lot of great things on it.



This is the first time I can remember I've ever given a teacher gift. I think this is a new trend, I don't ever remember giving my teachers gifts in school. But for this year, Dylan has two teachers. Both of which adore him, and tell me all the time they will take him off my hands. For Christmas I decided that instead of baking something for them, I wasn't sure they would eat, I would get them something useful. Gift cards to Barnes and Noble. But giving a gift card is kind of boring ya know? In comes Pinterest. They had this cute idea for make a snow globe with the card inside.


These were a hit with his teachers! I also made his class some M&M treats like I did for his birthday party. I think they all enjoyed them, and they were easy peasy.


Needless to say, I didn't need another website to suck me in like Facebook and Twitter have, but alas, Pinterest has done just that! Are you a member? I need more people to follow! Not a member? Comment and I'll send you an invite!:)

No comments: