Monday, November 26, 2012

Case of the Monday's

Usually aside from Adam being gone, Monday is usually just another day for us.  So far today, has been the Monday from Hell.  All was fine until Graham put my phone in the toilet.  Yup, I was in the other room, but as soon as I heard it, I knew exactly what it was.  He has officially lost phone game privileges.  Shortly after, he fell in our room and hit something on the edge of out foot board.  I thought it was his mouth, upon further inspection, I was relieved to see he had all his teeth and wasn't even bleeding.  then I saw it.  He hit his head.  It was terrible.  He cried, I cried.  He refused ice, so I gave him Tylenol.He was fine.  His forehead has quite a knot.  Hopefully it will go away soon. 

 
This all happened before 10 Am.  It couldn't get any worse today right?

No comments: