Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Happy Turkey Day

Late as usual.

This year our Thanksgiving was great.  Adam had the day off, and the day after! ( New job is awesome!) We had a leisurely morning, and headed over to his parents house to a turkey feast.  I only made two things.  My famous corn casserole, which is required of me for every holiday meal, and this year I tried a new recipe for a Eggnog bundt cake I found on pinterest.  I'm not a fan of eggnog, but the cake was good, but very eggnoggy. 

Graham was in heaven with the feast, as we can not seem to ever feed that child enough.  He didn't turn his nose up at anything! Dylans' favorite was fruit salad.  It was basically fruit cocktail mixed with fresh whipped cream.  He ate A TON of it.  I figured it was giving him some good calories so I didn't worry about it.  It did take at least one bite of everything else though so I was happy.  

This year, Adam's Aunt, Uncle, Grandma and step- Grandpa(?) were in town for the festivities.  We ate, drank, watched football, napped, and had a great time.  It was low key, and the great grandparents really enjoyed loving on their grand grand babies. 

Friday we spent the morning, adorning out front yard with lights, and dragging the tree out.  Dylan loves to watch us turn the lights on every evening.  We have been on several walks to check out all the other lights in the neighborhood as well.  Taking advantage of these unseasonably warm days.  


No comments: