Sunday, December 2, 2012

Three

My sweet first born, baby boy turns three today.  I cannot believe it.  Where does time go?

 He is such a sweet soul.  I got so lucky to have such a loving, good natured, handful of a child.  Dylan is the epitome of boy.  He has energy that cannot be matched, other than by his brother maybe.  He loves all things sports, animals, and moving machines.  He throws tantrums that end with " Ok Mama, I'm done now", and will put up a fight with just about anything.  On the other hand, he will ask " you otay Mama? ( or Daddy) when we cough or sneeze, says please and thank you the majority of the time.  I love watching him grow and learn.  Everyday is a new adventure with him.

At three years old, we graduated from ECI,for speech therapy, have moved into a big boy bed, and are I'd say 90% potty trained( he still wears diapers at night).  He is a spoiled three year old no doubt, but he also knows how to hear "no".  He might not always like it, but he doesn't flip his lid.  I can't wait to see what this year brings.  We didn't have terrible twos, so that might be in store.  Either way, I can't wait.  I love watching him learn new things, and surprise me with what he knows.  He is my first born, and a big brother now, but he will always be my baby.

Happy third Birthday Dylan!


We love you!

No comments: