Friday, December 28, 2012

Very Merry

Seeing that Santa came!
already trying to climb his drum!
This year was yet again, another wonder holiday.  We were busy, spoiled, and well fed.  The holiday weekend kicked off with going to a live nativity scene at Adam's parents church.  Dylan loves it because they have a petting zoo.  Sadly, I forgot my camera, but trust me, he didn't want to leave.  After petting the animals, we went to eat with Adam's parents.  In the middle of dinner, his mom informed us that she " might have gone overboard" with gifts for the boys and she urged us to come over that night to open a few.  Now for those of you who don't know, the boys have been soo spoiled from the get go, but the fact that his mother admitted to spoiling them... my oh my!

YEY Christmas!
Dylan was really into opening gifts this year.  He would open something, look at what was inside, then want to open something else.  Now if it was a toy, and no clothes, he would want to open that right away.  Typical three year old.  Graham was really into just taking the bow off.  Typical Fenner right there. 

Christmas Eve was spent eating lunch with Dylan's Godfather, and a great friend from high school.  After that we headed to Adam's parents house so the boys could get a nap in before church.  Sadly, I have no pictures of the boys on Christmas Eve in their cute Christmas sweaters, seeing as my camera battery was dead when I got there:/  After the candle light service ( which Dylan loved by the way) we headed back to the house to eat and open some gifts.  The boys got so many gifts it was hard to keep track of.  We stopped around 10 when Graham started to get grumpy. 

Dylan was showing him how to play "tools"!
he was done with the snow
Christmas day was spent at our house. Adam and I prepared a feast, with his parents bringing a few sides as well.  We had mimosa's opened some more gifts from Grandma and Papa, aunt Erin, and of course Santa, of HoHoHo as Dylan calls him!  I would say the biggest hit of gifts this year ( so far) is the work bench that Aunt Erin and Andrea got them!  They love it! Now I just have to find a place that isn't my dining room to put it!:)


My sweet boys!
 I was spoiled this year as well, getting everything and more that I asked for.  The biggest was my new camera!  Back in September, my camera had gotten a little damp from formula, and it just never worked right after.  Granted it was almost five years old, so that might have been a factor as well, but the focus was off!  But my in laws gifted me with my new beauty!  I LOVE it.  Adam got me the necklace I asked for! It's the Tiffany initial necklace.  I got two pendants, one with the initial of each boy!  LOVE it too! 

Of course, if you live in the area, you will know that we also had a white Christmas!  Over all, I'd say it was a great end to a great year.  Nothing too spectacular happened in 2012, but I'm thinking 2013 will be a great year.  We have so much planned, and I can't wait!

1 comment:

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

looks like you guys had a great Christmas!!