Monday, January 21, 2013

Back to Basics

Back before Graham was born, and Dylan was a wild and crazy three year old, one of our weekly activities was story time. We sort of stopped going, when we found things like the open gymnastics, and jump mania.  Last week, I took the boys for the first time since Graham could remember ( he had gone when he was a couple of months old)  I'm so happy that I did.  They both loved it.  Graham sat in my lap, and Dylan giggled along with the silly stories and dances.  Even though it was geared toward walkers to 2 year olds, Dylan loved it.  The Wylie library also had some great big cubes out they could play with afterward.  We picked out about 10 books, mostly about trains, and played and spent about two hours there last week.  I look forward to going back this week too.  Great free entertainment for both of them!:)

Luckily for me, both of them are super into books right now, so I liked that the library has a few different days and times of day so we can make sure we add story time back into our routine.

2 comments:

The Links said...

We love story time. Wego every Wednesday at 9 or 9:45.

The Links said...

And a random question...... Where did you out your boys in MDO last summer? I am wanting to out P in MDO this summer!!