Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Graham {15 Months}

Well I figure it's about time to update on Graham as well.  It's been a while.  He turned 15 months on the 7th.  I can't believe it!  He is so old.  Every time I think about it, I realize when Dylan was 15 months old, I was about to tell the world Graham was on his way!  Crazy right? 

Graham has showed us so much personality in these three months, not always good either.  He has so much more of a temper than Dylan did.  I'm pretty sure he will be our terrible two year old.  He will lay on the floor and scream if he doesn't get what he wants, or something gets taken away from him.  Luckily, it only last about 30 seconds before we can distract him with something else. 

He is such an eater.  Something I am new to. The kid will eat anything that he can get his hands on, he would literally stay in the high chair all day if I would let him.  If he is done eating, then sees someone else with something, he is there, like a puppy dog.  Even with him eating us out of house and home, he only managed to gain 7 oz in 3 months, weighing in at 19 lbs 14 oz, and 32 inches in length.  He is less than 10% for weight, and 85-90% for height. He will be our tall lean boy.  I think he is going to have his daddy and brothers high metabolism!  ( I wish they would share the wealth)

He doesn't really say much of anything with substance.  "Oh oh" Da" Ba" Mama" ( when he is whining) "Daddy" " All done" ( though unless you know what he is saying it doesn't sound like anything) " Bye bye" He yells a lot, babbles a lot, but hasn't really put much else together.  WE will get there, he is miles ahead of where Dylan was!

His favorite things are probably taking a bath, eating, and brushing his teeth.  At night after his bath when he is running around in a diaper are probably some of his happiest.  We will sit on the floor and he loves to run around us, he cracks himself up!  He also looooves stuffed animals.  I think I've said that before, but he really does.  He will cuddle them, and carry them around all day. We have finally gotten better about "petting" the dogs, less hitting, more actually nice gentle touches.  The animals are much happier.  He still hits a lot.  We didn't have this problem with Dylan, probably because he didn't have things like bats and golf clubs to hit people with.  It's an ongoing battle, but I'm confident in saying, he will eventually not whack the crap out of us with the baseball bat!!

Honestly, I can't believe that our baby boy is so much a toddler now.  He has his likes and dislikes, he can be happy one second, then ticked off the next, he is a sweet boy.  Want to do anything his brother is.  Loves to wrestle with Dylan.  Loves to blow kisses, I can't wait to see what changes he makes in the next three months! 

No comments: