Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Ringing it in

2012 was a great year.  we had a great time celebrating the end of it though! Once again, Courtney threw a fabulous party!  This year the highlight was a beer pong tournament!  I think I was the only person there who didn't partake though!  I've never played, and honestly, wasn't really in the mood to drink! Adam on the other hand, played and he and Joel, Team LT guys, won the whole thing.  Really all this meant was that they were drunk! I am so happy that I got to spend the first few hours of the new year with old friends, and new!

We had big plans for the following day since Adam's parents were watching the boys until dinner for us, but Adam's hangover had different plans.  I ended up doing a few loads of laundry, taking a nap, and laying in bed watching lots of HGTV with Adam.  It was a very low key day, but I wish that we had gotten some of our to do list done.  This past weekend we knocked out some of it so I'm a happy lady!

Here is to a fabulous 2013!  I can't wait to see what it brings!

No comments: