Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Adventures of Babysitting- The Finale

So this is the conclusion of our babysitting disaster. Not sure what I'm talking about? Check it out here, and then this one.

We left off with Louie being trapped in our hallway, that we don't have.

So once we get done with the Rangers game, of course they went to extra innings, Adam and I both RACED home to save this poor girl from our house. We get inside, and see that this man had really trapped Louie. He had pushed a couch against the opening, put our unused baby gate up, then topped it with the cushions from the couch. Louie wasn't going anywhere.

I took Sue home, all the while apologizing profusely. She pointed out which house mystery man lived in. Which was a relief, because she actually went to school with their daughter, so she did NOT in fact wonder to a bunch of other doors, which made me 100% happier. On the way home, she told me about it all.

Me: " I'm really sorry about all of this, I had no idea you were afraid of animals."
Sue: " I was doing fine, until the cat JUMPED out at me. Luckily, my sister friend was out in the street playing, so I asked her if she could come put the cat in the office. But you know, that cat is SMART. She got out. She put her hand under the door, and pulled the door open."
Me: "Oh no, I'm sorry."
Sue: "Its Ok, my sister's friend just put her back."
Me: Oh well great, again sooo sorry for all of this. Goodnight."

Needless to say, she received double her babysitting fee, and we learned a very valuable lesson. SCREEN babysitters ,not for Dylan, but for our poor dogs!!

No comments: