Friday, October 1, 2010

Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit

An old wives tale that I learned of when in Philly was the Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit. Apparently, if you say that on the first day of the month, before you get out of bed, you'll have a lucky month. I don't do it, but apparently I was the only one who hadn't heard of it. Nordstroms even carries a brand under that name!

Seriously though, how is it already October? I'm pretty sure that I will be saying that with November too, because I have so many things on my calendar for this month, it's ridiculous and I know it's going to fly by.

We have got a garage sale this weekend, as well as a Ranger's game tonight. Next week, I'm going to a card making class with Adam's mom and sister. We've got Shrek the Musical. A chocolate cake and wine charity event, a dinner with wine pairing that Adam's mom bought at an auction. Our family photo shoot, and a Halloween party to round out the month. Seriously y'all, that's the most I'll do in a long time! On top of that, I've started working on Dylan's birthday bash. How is it possible it's only 2 months away? I'm also thinking of doing a holiday cookie exchange party, sound fun? So I'll have to do some research on that!

I'll try to keep up with the blog, but as you can see, I'm lacking in stuff to write about. Other than Dylan that is.

No comments: